A friend and I were directed to Noir d'Ivoire through Mr & Mrs Smith, a boutique luxury hotel site that told us that it was the best of the bunch in the center of Marrakech. Before arrival, my friend corresponded with the proprietor, Jill, who was incredibly available and helpful with information, suggestions and reservations.
This was my first trip to Morocco and I did not know what to expect but was pretty much blown away with the service, amenities, care and kindness we received at Noir d'Ivoire.
Upon arrival, Jill and the manager Damien made sure I was comfortable and had all the information I needed on the hotel, the area, etc. They were incredible with restaurant recommendations, shopping suggestions, directions, etc. They assured me that it was fine to walk around the area alone, gave great directions and had someone available to walk me back to the hotel the first couple of times. My favorite amenity is the mobile phone handed to me for the duration of my stay with all hotel staff numbers programmed in!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about the hotel and all of it's amenities: first off, it is gorgeous - an understated oasis with low key elegance that is super comfortable. The spa is incredible as is the hammam. Treatments were spectacular. The hotel gift shop had by far the most beautiful and unique items that I saw while in Marrakech. And breakfast was copious and delicious with fresh juice, fruits and homemade pancakes and eggs.
I felt very at home and comfortable at Noir d'Ivoire. Laying by the pool was tranquil and luxurious, particularly when I was having a fresh smoothie delivered to me by one of the lovely staff. The rooftop was a fantastic spot for breakfast, snack or late afternoon sun, and the several sitting areas around the hotel were private and cozy.
I cannot wait to get back to Marrakech and particularly to Noir d'Ivoire. I travel quite a bit and find that this riad just knows how to do everything right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech