Riad Noir D’Ivoire was luxurious and comfortable. We were only in Marrakech for two nights, but it had a very convenient location to get to major attractions in Marrakech. My wife and I enjoyed our stay. We loved sitting on roof terrace sipping on mint tea after a long day in the medina. Anything you need just ask Damian or Jill, they know Marrakech very well and are eager to help. The rest of the staff are also very nice and they seem to be very happy and are always smiling and their good mood is contagious. Price-wise a good value but not a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech