Our family [two adults and two children ages 10 and 12] spent 3 nights at the Noir d'Ivoire recently. Jill and Damien were wonderfully welcoming and helpful with suggestions on places to see and getting around Marrakech. The staff was marvelous and quite kind to the children. The riad itself it simply gorgeous; the public rooms were exquisitely furnished and the suite was lovely with a private terrace and hot tub. We had all of Marrakech just outside the door but also had the quiet of the riad.
Plus, they have an adorable donkey named Couscous who brings your luggage from the drop-off point to the riad.
I can't say enough good things about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech