We recently spent three nights at this superb Riad. We were met by the famous 'Cous Cous' the donkey (thankfully a healthy and clearly well cared for example) - a nice touch. This city of contrasts could not be better represented as we entered this sumptuous Riad from the hot dusty streets of the medina. The welcome of all the staff from Manager to Housekeeping was faultless, and continued so throughout our stay. There was always somebody at hand to help at any moment but professionaly discreet, giving rise to a private and homely atmosphere. Our bedroom had a contemporary, yet traditional style featuring a large stone bath - full length for any height. Altogether very comfortable, and cool, with efficient air-conditioning. There are many rooms and areas, including the spacious roof garden, where one can relax in a setting to suit the time or mood. We had the optional evening dinner, timed at our pleasure, on two of three nights and we left it to the house to choose the three course meal. A delicious meal each time - with good wine, in a lovely candlelit setting amongst the banana trees by the pool and waterfall. On venturing out for walks it was reassuring to be handed a mobile phone with all the hotel contacts and a genuine promise to be 'found' anywhere, should we get lost. Shopping in the immediate area of the Riad was perhaps even more authentic than the Jamaa El Fna main square - and much less hassle. Curiously, but in keeping with the Noir d'Ivoire name, there is a grand piano in one of the courtyards. I wouldn't have thought that pianists were in abundance here but no matter - it plays itself! It all adds to the luxurious atmosphere that it is the Noir d'Ivoire, but the the feature that would be most difficult to top is the quality and personal nature of the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech