“10/10 the staff are welcoming and the entire stay was amazing .. You will not regret”
Review of Riad Noir d'Ivoire

Riad Noir d'Ivoire
Ranked #8 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The moment we met affaf , Abdul, and the beautiful hannan we felt we were coming home to an oasis in the amazing hectic marrakesh . This is a place not to be missed an experience that is just so out of the ordinary .. We cannot wait to return . There were many other people that looked after us and whom I cannot thank enough. Thank you for the Devine Hamamm and massage the beautiful dinner the amazing breakfast and just looking after us . If you have the opportunity to stay here, you must. There is no other place to stay that will be better, and I thoroughly looked into places to stay for our family of 5 ( ages ranging 23-48). This riad is home not a hotel . It is Devine

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank JenPerth_Australia
There are newer reviews for Riad Noir d'Ivoire

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our stay in Noir d'Ivoire was excellent! The staff made us feel so special. My friend enjoyed so much the hospitality and great accommodation extended to us. Our room was even upgraded for the same price we booked! There is no place like home but in Noir d'ivoire they made you feel you're home. Their service is so personalized! We will surely recommend this to our friends and fellow filipinos.

Room Tip: All rooms are recommendable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rhoda M
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and my stay was an absolute dream. The staff was caring and attentive and the property was beautiful and elegant. I am not going to name any staff by name, because I just don’t want to leave anybody out. Everyone was polite and caring and we both truly felt at home staying there. Worth every euro and more. There is no doubt we will be returning to Riad Noir D’Ivoire.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Renard des Sables Junior Suite and the Panthere Master Suite, both were outstanding...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Charles G
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I returned two years after my first visit to Noir d'Ivoire to celebrate my 50th birthday party with friends and family, so taken had I been with it the first time I visited. I booked the 6 rooms which make up one of the two wings of the Riad and we had the exclusive use of the roof top for breakfast and evening drinks and the courtyard below for our fabulous celebratory dinner complete with local musicians and belly dancers. Asaf and Hassan were extremely attentive and nothing was too much trouble. My plans and instructions for the weekend, were complied with right down to the last detail: the horse and carriage rides were ready and waiting, our tour guide was extraordinary and the atmosphere they created for our special celebration was sublime. The staff were so very friendly and accomodating and they even danced with us to the music..... No detail was spared, fresh flowers in my room, rose petals and candles in the bathroom, on the dinner table....It was indeed the truly magical place I had imagined it would be, to spend some very special moments. Everyone who accompanied us had a wonderful time!

Room Tip: All the rooms labelled as suites are fabulous. Of the two which are double rooms, Gazelle is the roo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mojo467
Reviewed July 14, 2014

What a magical getaway that was specially planned by my husband for our 20th anniversary. Highlights for our stay at the Riad Noir d"ivore are the warm hospitality from Hassan and Afaf; the romantic dinner on the terrace; and the dip into the jacuzzi early morning. The elegant décor, attentive yet discrete staff, and playful cats all added to the luxurious and welcome feel of our private residence in Marrakech Medina! We hope to be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Aprilwaru
Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you want to live a in a fairytail, the Riad Noire D'Ivoire is the best place to be. Excellent service. Very pleasant and kind staff always there for your well-being. Hassan, the guest relation manager, makes everything possible: Reservations for superb dinners in roof-terrace restaurants, tour-guides, expeditions to the High Atlas Mountains or tips for outstanding shopping experieces. Mama pampers you with flavourful tajines and delicious bastillas. Mme Coco introduces you into Marrocan Hamam rituals. You can have breakfast 24/7 and may choose between "poolside" or "rooftop". Probably the only riad having a transport mule named Cous-Cous in the Medina!
The rooms are huge, furnished elegantly and very tastefully. Silver sinks, separate bathrooms, huge chandeliers tone on tone. In short: a perfect place to be. I would at any moment travel to Marrakesh again and at any rate choose Noir D'Ivoire again. After one week I felt like a family member and was sorry flying home again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 19Globetrotter82
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I booked the Riad as a weekend away birthday present for my husband. The Riad from start to finish was just amazing from the beautiful zebre suite the staff and the lovely breakfasts of fresh fruit and freshly baked pastries on our private terrace! We ate in the little alcove round the pool on the first night which was very romantic, with rose petals scattered on the table and delicious food. Hassan also kindly invited us to watch the belly dancers that had been privately hired by another group staying at the Riad (who had also kindly agreed to us watching) which was a lovely experience topped of by arriving back at the room to rose petals and candles. Nothing was too much hassle from restaurant bookings to shop recommendations and the staff were all very kind and friendly. We would love to return to Marrakech one day and would definitely go back to Riad noir d'Ivoire.

• Stayed: June 2014