Words can't describe The Riad Noir d'Ivoire as you really need to sample this wonderful Riad to experience the beauty of the Riad and the warmth and hospitality shown by all of the staff. On arrival we were told that we should regard this as our home and we were welcomed as family and this was certainly how we felt on our 6 night stay. The service was impeccable and the room was amazing as were all the facilities within including the wonderful food! True 5 stars which would be hard to beat anywhere in the world, being in the hustle and bustle of the Medina in Marrakesh you had all of the amazing highlights outside the door of the Riad yet when in the luxury of the Riad you could be a million miles away from the busy life within the Medina. As this was our honeymoon everyone and everything made it a truly amazing stay, we will definitely be returning again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech