There's not much I can add that the other reviewers haven't already said. The riad is beautiful and extremely luxurious but he service is really what sets it apart. Everyone who works there is extremely helpful and friendly. Every time you need something the staff seems to anticipate it. The food at dinner was excellent and honestly better than most restaurants in the area. There's two cats which is nice if you miss your pet at home. I stayed in one of the two smallest rooms and loved it. I honestly enjoyed lounging around the riad more than doing it in my room so it worked out well. The only negative was wifi didn't work in my room but that wasn't that big of a deal, it just meant sitting outside on a couch. I can't really imagine staying in the medina again and not staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech