This was the perfect oasis in the hustle and bustle of the Medina in Marrakech. The Riad is beautiful and the service is outstanding and extaordinarily personalized --- exactly what I needed for my first trip to Marrakech. I ended up staying in both the Guepard and the Panthere suites. Both were stunning -- although if forced to choose, I did love the separate living room of the Guepard that overlooked the inner courtyard. I was traveling on my own and a first time visitor. The staff did an incredible job of helping me navigate the charms and challenges of Marrakech -- couldn't have done it without them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech