I have just returned from a trip to Marrakech which, thanks to the wonderful staff at Riad Noir d'Ivoire, was hassle free and really relaxing. The riad is beautiful with a mixture of sunny areas, covered areas, nooks and crannies to tuck away with a beer or a (frankly great) cup of English breakfast!
Our room (Elephant) was big, airy and grand with an amazing bathroom. You get a fluffy robe, slippers and a mobile phone which gives you direct contact to staff at all times should you need a drink, a restaurant booking or even rescuing if you get lost in the winding alleyways of the old town.
The pool is small (but oh so welcome in the dusty heat) and there are only a few beds but we never struggled to find a place - there is so much to do that most people only spend an hour or so lounging before dashing off to the souks etc.
Breakfasts were the perfect mix of healthy and naughty with great coffee and lunches light and delicious. We even ate in the courtyard one evening and although not fancy the food was tasty and the wine very drinkable.
Thank you to the exceptional staff (one to every guest) for making our trip memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech