We needed to escape the rat race for a few days and after reading the incredible reviews, we decided to book Noir I'voire. We arrived tired and a little bewildered from our first experience of the streets of Marrakech, but already charmed by the adorable Cous Cous the donkey who kindly transported our luggage to the door of the Riad, we were prepared to be enchanted. However, nothing could prepare us with what greeted us. The sheer opulence and beauty of the Riad was breathtaking but it was the glamorous Rebecca who literally shook our hands, filled them with champagne, sat us down and filled us in on everything we could possibly need on our trip. We were then introduced to gorgeous Afaf who, along with Rebecca took us in her care. We were given a mobile phone that we were to call if we needed anything. We were filled in about how to be streetwise on the bustling streets and souls and about Mohammed the taxi driver, who was our absolute saviour throughout the trip and then we were shown our suite. The Panthere suite was possibly one of the most romantic beautiful rooms both my boyfriend and I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Finished off with our own private terrace and jacuzzi that was prepared with candles and cocktails upon each use, we were truly over whelmed. We enjoyed a sumptuous feast for dinner on our first night in our own private dining room on a table covered with rose petals. I challenge anyone not to fall in love while staying at the paradise if the Riad. Rebecca and Afaf guided us through our trip with such instinct and instantly understood what was right for us and what was not. Every restaurant they booked for us surpassed our expectations. The areas and locations we were told to go to fulfilled our every need and taste and between them both, our first experience in Marrakech will be one we will never forget. We will return as soon as we are able to our friends in Noir I'voire and embrace the magic of Marrakech and the absolute joy of the Riad Noir I'voire. With much love. S and A
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech