I swore I'd never write a review for a website such as this, and it has taken something exceptional to stir me in to action, but great feedback is the life-blood of any business and we had a beautiful 4 days as guests of Afaf and the team. Having seen other ill-informed reviews, you should be ready for the assault on the senses that staying at the Riad has.....beautiful rooms, great food and an intimacy that probably few other locations could offer just compel you to absorb as much of this hotel and what it offers as possible. You weave your way to 'find' the riad, but that's the whole point of the medina. If you want sanitised, 'westernised' surroundings, why on earth would you be looking to spend time within the old city walls with all it's accompanying sights, chaos, noise and smells? As I said to my partner, this is real life being lived out as Marrakech wants it to be and we loved it. Quite unique, we stayed in a room with a terrace all of its own and had breakfast served all to ourselves. The team made bookings and recommendations for us that simply added to the whole experience (donkeys, men with lanterns, belly dancing, rose petals, exceptional tagines) and we missed it as soon as we got home and will be going back. I've had countless hotel experiences in many countries and time in the Noir d'ivoire would be at the top of pretty much all of them - wonderful and memorable. Thank you to the team, they deserve all the accolades they get and we hope they continue to have the passion for years to come and bring something unforgettable to many other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech