I hated this place and after 4 nights, i totally regretted not booking a place in new town and commuting to the medina like most people do. Granted the servers are really nice, but they are the only redeeming quality of this riad.. It is a total rip-off. The hotels in new town are much nicer and way cheaper and closer to the decent restaurants. "Mama" their chef isn't any good, and their food and drink is totally over priced. Rebecca will be right up your grill recommending places in the atlas mountains where she likely gets a cut - I didn't like her at all. The worst part is the location of the riad- you need a map getting in and out of the place. And no cab can take you there. And when you get lost you're like a hostage. Its the worse and it happened to us. The riad has this cab driver mohammed, and its a total scam. You are beholden to him to get anywhere bc the location is so obscure. We called him for directions with arabic speaking friends and he wouldn't tell us how to get back there without meeting him and paying him.. Skip this place.Unless you fancy walking by a trash heap daily and homeless people begging in the middle of complete, dirty chaos. Stray cats everywhere. It is gross. I have been to Morocco before and there is no way upscale Moroccans would stay at this place. Never.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech