In October I took a week break from my work and decided to go to Marrakech on my own. To date it was one of the best vacations I have ever had. The riad was a complete oasis, quitely tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the old city. The accomadation was beautiful. The food was absolutely delicious, and I found the staff to be attentive and very friendly. I could venture out into the craziness of the old town, or the Atlas mountains, and come back to the relaxing and beautiful riad. Perfect trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech