This is such a fantastic place.. reminded me of Babington House in terms of service and overall experience (although is such a different cultural setting!). The service is impeccable and the atmosphere wonderful.
We booked the Panther suite and were not disappointed. It was spacious and sumptuous. We had breakfast each morning on our roof terrace and felt very spoilt. The food was wonderful- great quality and variety (each morning we had different baked goods with breakfast).
The service is unobtrusive but highly attentive. The decor is beautiful and overall the experience makes sure you do not want to leave. Marrakesh is a wonderful city but the pace and buzz is a little mad- the Riad Noir is a real oasis of calm and indulgence.
We also used the Hamman which was lovely- followed by a great massage.
One small negative, we asked them to book us a trip to trip to the Ourika valley. It was very expensive (my fault I did not ask first) and while the car and driver was nice, we had to pay a guide and pay for lunch additionally. We could have saved more than €100 if we had organised it ourselves.
I would visit the Riad Noir d'Ivoire again in a heart beat. A very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech