We stayed here for our 10th Wedding anniversary, ( arrived home yesterday). We can not shout loudly enough about this Riad... The staff, food, decor.... It was all totally amazing. We stayed in Zebre suite... The roof terrace & hot tub were so romantic, we loved our supper served on the first evening right there on our private terrace... Beautiful discreet service, gorgeous food & the Moroccan wine was a huge surprise! Delicious !
Recommendations from Sophie Grigson were spot on, it was lovely to have some insider knowledge.
We would say the whole weekend was on par with our honeymoon, which was 2 x weeks in the beautiful Maldives 5* ... But this Riad was a very very close 2nd.
Thank you so so so much everyone at Riad D'ivoire .... Afaf you are certainly worth your weight in gold!
See you soon
Emily & Fraser
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech