I can't say enough about this lovely riad. Although it was a splurge, I chose Noir d"Ivoire because it was number 1 on TripAdvisor and it certainly lived up to that rating!
As a first-time, solo female traveler in Marrakesh, I was a little nervous, but Rebeca allayed my worries by email even before I arrived. Once there, Rebeca and her staff were absolutely wonderful, not only professional but also caring. They helped me plan an itinerary for my three day stay, arranged a guide and transportation, and loaned me a cell phone programmed with staff numbers, which came in handy.
The hotel is visually stunning, with pools and waterfalls, comfy lounges and shaded nooks, and rooms fitted out for desert royalty. The food, especially the substantial breakfast and dinner the first night, were also delicious. Be sure to visit the spa for a traditional scrub-down, and a massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech