Marrakech can be a very busy and overwhelming place, so having the quiet and beautiful calm of this Riad to retreat to is just what you need. Rebeca is the dominating presence and she acts as the perfect concierge, tour guide and service manager, anticipating your every need and giving you great advice about the city and its attractions. Our beautiful room (Zebre) was always clean and tidy, and the roof terrace with hot tub was a magical extra, especially for the last morning breakfast when the waitress walked at least four times up and down the 50+ steps without complaint. Special mention must also be made of the delightful Afaf, and our careful driver Khaled who took us on a memorable trip into the High Atlas Mountains which included a delicious authentic Berber tagine lunch. Overall a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech