My girlfriend and I just had a wonderful 3 day stay. Everything is top notch. Rebeca manages the riad with such care and dedication - she and her assistant Afaf are always available to help with booking restaurants, tour guides, taxis, etc. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast each morning was great. The rooms are impeccable. Bouillotte, the little black cat, warmly greets all the guests...I was tempted to stick her in my luggage upon departure. Definitely the best place to stay in Marrakech - the personal touch makes it a much better choice than Marmounia. Thanks Rebeca!
- Oliver and Lauren from NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech