Fantastic place to stay with great attention to detail. The mobile to ring when you get lost is a great idea as you will get lost! The hammam is a must for every guest. Rebecca, Afaf and all the staff treat you like very special friends come to stay and are what makes this such a great experience. We had the good fortune to meet the owner who rectified what might have been a calamity (when there was an electrical fire) into the most entertaining evening with fantastic hospitality. If you are planning a trip to Marrakech then this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech