Could not fault this style of Boutique Hotel in Marrakech , Riads are in the old Medina area and this one deserves its #1 spot in TripAdvisor , yes it is top range but the service and detail to attention and second to none , private ,quiet huge bedrooms and great ambiance and decor is traditional with furnishings from local artisans and abroad . Manager gives you a mobile phone upon arrival and if needed while you are out and about at anytime just ring the duty manager and they will direct you or come and get you . This Riad has nooks and crannies to get lost in and hide away with a wine ,coffee breakfast dinner of lounge about with a good book.
The atmosphere is one of personal attention just like one big family , exclusive clientele with an intimate feel of being special . nothing is too difficult for management and an open house feel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech