My wife and I stayed in this magnificent little jewel in the center of town in May. After walking through the alleys to get to the door you could not be more surprised at the oasis of luxury and style that we found. My only regret was that the hotel was so nice and the staff so accommodating that we really didn't want to leave and probably did not see as much of the town as we could have. The manager Rebecca was fantastic and made sure we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech