It is always an incredible experience to come back to Riad Noir d'Ivoire. After last time in Marrakech I thought it will be difficult to top the beautiful atmosphere and the warm hospitality of this Riad. But now, after the renovation we were really amazed with how much taste and feeling for the local touch all this has been done. If Marrakesch then it has to be a Riad, and if a Riad there is nothing more genuine than Noir d'Ivoir. It definitely feels like a fairy tale from the old times with all modern comfort you can wish for. It is the Flair, the Tradition but most of all the Spirit of the whole Team working for the guests that made our stay a most memorable one. Claus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech