This place is fabulous. It is truly an oasis in the middle of the chaotic and exciting life inside the Medina. Rebeca and all the staff made us feel like family. The food was superb (thanks to Mama the cook), the room was nice, the rooftop terrace for breakfast was delightful, dinner around the pool or in a private nook was peaceful and romantic. When you set foot inside the Riad, you instantly feel tranquil, which is a very pleasant contrast to the high energy of the Medina. Rebeca helped us with a guide, transportation, reservations and a map tailored to guests of the Riad.
If you plan a trip to Marrakech, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech