This was one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. It so beautiful and relaxing in the middle of the chaos of Marrakech which makes it the perfect place to go back to after a long day of walking in the markets. The staff is exceptional catering to every need and always with a smile on their faces. The breakfast is such a delightful experience sitting around the luxurious amenities. The rooms are very beautifully decorated in traditional Moroccan style. Princess the Riad's diva cat is so loving and wants to cuddle all the time.You will feel like you are in a Moroccan palace.
I highly recommend this unique and amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech