My wife and I have just returned from Marrakech after a short break and our first time away from our children. Noir D'Ivoire was the perfect choice and the they made our trip as care free as possible from the moment we were picked up at the airport.
The Riad is stunning with great rooms and facilities and is in a fantastic location for exploring the Medina. Rebeca and Afaf ensured we didn't have to worry about anything, giving us a mobile in case we got lost, recommendations for lunch and sights, making dinner reservations and organising taxi's - nothing was too much trouble. All of the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and it makes staying there such a relaxing and personable experience.
We'd highly recommend staying here and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech