We spent 2 glorious nights at this divine Riad for our first anniversary at the end of a busy 5 week tour and it was exactly what we needed.
Rebecca and her staff are to be congratulated for their exceptional attention to detail. We were made to feel very special indeed, more as friends than hotel guests.
The Riad is hidden within the Medina, but not too far if you wish to venture into the hustle and bustle. Our grand plans for last minute shopping before our return home were exchanged for a luxurious hammam and massages. Madame Coco is a delight and you must book in to the spa to pamper yourself while you are there.
We stayed in the Chameau suite which we highly recommend. We stayed in many hotels and riads in Morocco and this was undoubtedly the highlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech