My husband and I had a wonderful escape away from the awful European winter to a little haven in the middle of busy Marrakech . This wonderful oasis of peace and tranquility is a very different experience to other city breaks . What made it so special was the wonderful staff led by the outstanding general manager Rebeca ably assisted by charming Afaf .They anticipated every possible need and ensured we were accompanied by friendly local people when we ventured out into the hustle and bustle of Marrakech . Our suite was beautifully furnished and we had a most luxurious private roof terrace where we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast each day . The treatments in petite spa were first class .We are delighted to recommend this unique spot .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech