Riad Noir d'Ivoire
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$257
$161
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$454
$367
Relais & Châteaux
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$180
$175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

Riad 72(Marrakech)
$152
$148
Travelocity
$515
1,391 results
All reviewscous cous the donkeymobile phonezebra suitepanthere suitehoneymoon suiteprivate rooftop terraceatlas mountainsan oasisthe entire staffevery guestrose petalshome away from homerestaurant recommendationsnarrow streetsfour nightsday tripmint tea
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My Friend & I have just returned from a stay at this amazing Riad. The Riad it self is beautifully designed, unpretentious & relaxing but Rebeca & her team are the cherry on the cake!
The level of service is rivalled to any 5 star hotel, without being obtrusive.
Mama (the cook) makes some of the best Morrocan cuisine we have ever eaten, even shared her recipe's & gave us a private cookery lesson!
The Hamam & Spa treatments are highly recommended with Madam Coco, are perfect after a hectic morning at the souks or site seeing.
The Riad is in a quieter residential area within the Medina but with the help of the hotel map & Rebeca's landmarks the main tourist areas are easily found & reached with in a 20 minute walk if you're not distracted by the many shops & cafe's along the way!
We stayed in the Camelian suite which was very charming & perfect for two girls sharing.
This place really is an oasis of calm away from the exotic madness of the Medina & the DJemaa el-Fna!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My boyfriend whisked me away to Marrakech for a long weekend and he couldn't have picked a more perfect Riad to stay. Not only is Riad Noir d'Ivoire beautiful, but the staff couldn't be more welcoming and helpful. They instantly make you feel at home and are there for your every need

The interior design is stunning. This becomes even more special at night where the lanterns and candles create the most perfect romantic ambience. You couldn't ask for a more stunning setting than dinner round the pool. The food and cocktails live up to the surroundings and the strawberry daiquiris are amazing!

We stayed in the zebra suite which I can't recommend enough. It is beautiful and comes with its own private roof terrace complete with hot tub. The staff couldn't be more helpful serving our breakfast up on the roof terrace and bringing cocktails up to the hot tub

The location of Riad Noir d'Ivoire is brilliant, hidden inside the medina. Cous cous the friendly donkey greets you to find your way! Rebeca and her team really go above and beyond to make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive

Room Tip: The zebra and panther suites come with a hot tub
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This riad was amazing. Rebeca and her team go out of their way to ensure that your stay in Marrakech is top notch. One example - upon arrival, she hands you a Noir d'Ivoire map and a cell phone. The map is marked with visual landmarks and the route between the riad and Jemma el-Fna. After getting lost many times in Fes, we did not get lost in Marrakech thanks to this map.

The best part of breakfast? You can have it any time you want - no "you must eat between 8:30 and 10:30". We ended up eating earlier most days so we could go out and explore the city, but it was great knowing that we didn't have to set an alarm for breakfast and could sleep in. Breakfast was a lovely spread of pastries, breads, yogurt, fruit salad, coffee, orange juice. And you can order eggs too.

We stayed in the Gazelle room, which was lovely. Another friend stayed in the Camel suite, which was huge.

If you need anything, the staff is happy to accommodate, which makes this riad worth every cent. Our three-night stay here was just perfect, and if I one day return to Marrakech, I will definitely stay here again.

Tip: Definitely book the airport/train station transport service. It will save you the hassle of having to find the riad for the first time without the special map. And it also helps that there's a donkey with a cart to carry your luggage!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jaimebien
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have never before taken the trouble to write a review on Trip Advisor.

However, I felt this time obliged to, as the level of service and care shown to the guests of the Riad Noire d’Ivoire, was way beyond anything I have experienced before. Having travelled extensively, staying in some of the worlds’ highest ranking hotels, this small Riad, has them beat, when it comes to customer care.

Rebecca (the hotel manager) leads her team with great care and attention to detail; making sure her guests stay is as comfortable and secure as possible. Every guest is given a mobile phone and instructed to use it to phone her day or night should they require any help or advice when out and about.

The time and trouble she and her team take each day, to help plan and advise your activities is unparalleled, and is a lesson in hotel management.

The interior design of this charming Riad is first class, as are all the amenities.

After eating in some of the highest ranked restaurants on Trip Advisor, my wife and I actually enjoyed the two meals we had in the Riad more. The candle light setting by the pool, the ambiance and quality of cooking is hard to beat.

When you return from sightseeing, you can either relax by the pool or on the roof terrace, both of which have ample comfortable sun lounges in or out of the shade, or if you prefer sit in their well stocked library, or as I often did, sip a Mohito (the quality of the Moroccan mint, makes this the best you are likely to have)

I can also highly recommend the Riad’s spa, where my wife and I enjoyed the privacy of our own Haman and massage treatment.

My thanks go to Rebecca and all the staff at the Riad Noire d’Ivoire, for making our stay so enjoyable

2  Thank michael w
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I are currently staying at this fabulous Riad. I will try not to repeat to much of the same from other reviews but wanted to add our comments that would be useful to potential guest who like us relied on the reviews of others to choose the right place to stay when visiting Marrakech.

We reinforce the comments relating to outstanding guest relations. Every member of staff need tobe congratulated on their dedication to ensuring guests are treated like royality. We would have no hesitation is saying they are the best we have encounted in our very expansive travels. I think the difference is that they are genuine in their care and service. The owner of this Riad is truly lucky to have such wonderful staff.

The owners representative Rebeca is a remarkable woman who ensures every request is granted and really goes out of her way to do everything she can ensure guest satisfaction. Again a true asset to this Riad.

We would highly recommend this Riad based on staff alone.

This Riad is not suitable for families with small children (a reason we picked it!)

I would find it difficult to fault anything associated with this Riad and quite frankly would have to question any negative reviews associated with it.

My husband and I are fortunate to travel extensively - staying in the luxury collection hotels - so for us we have vey high standards and can be quite critical when reviewing hotels abroad as we believe when you pay good money to stay somewhere there is a standard to uphold on the part of the hotel.

There is nothing more disappointing than picking the wrong Riad for your much deserved break. If you choose the Noir d Ivoire you will not be disapointed!