I have never before taken the trouble to write a review on Trip Advisor.
However, I felt this time obliged to, as the level of service and care shown to the guests of the Riad Noire d’Ivoire, was way beyond anything I have experienced before. Having travelled extensively, staying in some of the worlds’ highest ranking hotels, this small Riad, has them beat, when it comes to customer care.
Rebecca (the hotel manager) leads her team with great care and attention to detail; making sure her guests stay is as comfortable and secure as possible. Every guest is given a mobile phone and instructed to use it to phone her day or night should they require any help or advice when out and about.
The time and trouble she and her team take each day, to help plan and advise your activities is unparalleled, and is a lesson in hotel management.
The interior design of this charming Riad is first class, as are all the amenities.
After eating in some of the highest ranked restaurants on Trip Advisor, my wife and I actually enjoyed the two meals we had in the Riad more. The candle light setting by the pool, the ambiance and quality of cooking is hard to beat.
When you return from sightseeing, you can either relax by the pool or on the roof terrace, both of which have ample comfortable sun lounges in or out of the shade, or if you prefer sit in their well stocked library, or as I often did, sip a Mohito (the quality of the Moroccan mint, makes this the best you are likely to have)
I can also highly recommend the Riad’s spa, where my wife and I enjoyed the privacy of our own Haman and massage treatment.
My thanks go to Rebecca and all the staff at the Riad Noire d’Ivoire, for making our stay so enjoyable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech