From the very first warm greeting our stay at his Riad went well. Treat it like home we were told. The staff were all lovely, friendly cheerful and helpful. Rebeca is LOVELY! We were really made to feel that they were there to help us , including advising on and organizing trips and restaurants...even escorting us through the maze of the Medina if required. The decor is traditional Morroccan with a chic antiquey vibe...and is a real comfort to step back into after the outside bedlam.
The Riad has adopted 4 cats....and for our family of cat lovers this was a great bonus! Their donkey "couscous" is also a rescued adoptee.
I wouldn't hesitate to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech