It is easy to say that the Riad Noire D'Ivoire is beautiful - which it is - a lovely oasis and haven in the middle of craziness of the Medina in Marrakech. The bit that truly differentiates this Riad however is the customer service and specifically Rebeca and her team, who are fantastic. From the moment you arrive with Couscous the donkey, nothing is too much trouble, the team are amazing and Rebeca runs the place with an amazing focus and precision on people, everyone is made to feel special and we were left feeling like part of the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech