My wife and I stayed at the Riad Noir d'ivoire for three nights last week and had a fabulous time. We have never been to Marrakech before and both Rebeca and Damien looked after us superbly from the word go, helping us to structure our trip so that we made the most out of our stay. All recommendations for lubnch, dinner, excursions etc were excellent, bespoked to exactly what we were after and all exceeded our expectations.
The Riad itself is absolutely stunning and offers the guest a wonderful mix of style, comfort and luxury, a peaceful Oasis in the hubbub of the Medina.
We cannot offer a higher recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech