My wife and I stayed for 2 nights last week.
From making the booking, to the environment, the staff and the management team, everything was as near perfect as can be.
We were collected from the airport, and driven as close to the Riad as was possible, before being collected (no wait!) by another member of staff with a donkey drawn cart which carried our bags.
On arrival, Rebecca and Damien both welcomed us personally, and orientated us, both on the hotel, and on places to go, things to do whilst there. They also touched base with us at breakfast and whenever we came back to the hotel to make sure we had all we needed.
On the day we were leaving, our flight was not until 8pm. Although normal checkout time would have been much earlier in the day, Rebecca upgraded the people who were due to check into our room so that we had access to it all day. This allowed us to have a little lie down after the heat of the day (28C!) and before we were taken to the airport. They also arranged dinner for us to fit in with our departure plans, and this too did not disappoint.
Their recommendations of places to go, and restaurants all proved accurate.
Our room was very comfortable (and the bed had a duvet - yay!). There were 4 house cats who also made a point of touching base with us daily.
We had a fantastically relaxing hammam and massage at the spa within the Riad, and I would recommend this to all visitors.
The Riad was absolutely gorgeous, and a real peaceful haven. I would recommend staying there unequivocally.
Thank you to the whole team at Riad Noir d'Ivoire for giving us such a wonderful time!
(p.s. they were number 1 in the listing of hotels in Marrakech when I booked...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech