This review is a bit overdue - we stayed in December 2011 for a birthday celebration - but nonetheless worth writing, because this riad is simply amazing.
We were upgraded to the Zebra suite and each morning had breakfast on the stunning private terrace (or inside by the fire if it was too cold). Breakfasts made to order, delicious, particularly when there were Moroccan specialties included.
The personal service was outstanding. If you are a nervous traveller (and Marrakesh is pretty daunting) the staff will go out of their way to make things easy. We are fairly well seasoned and my husband has spent many years working and travelling in the middle east, so I think at times they were a bit lost with how to help us, so occasionally we asked for directions and assistance we didn't really need and they looked relieved to be able to help!
Highly recommended and well worth the money. We even bought one of their bedspreads to take home with us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech