I've traveled to over twenty countries across the world and have stayed at all sorts of hotels from basic hostels to five star resorts, but my experience at this Riad was one of the best places I've ever been.
We visited this Riad for five nights for our Honeymoon and it was one of the best decisions we had made. First time visiting Morocco, was bit nervous but my interactions with Rebecca beforehand eased all my concerns. She gave great recommendations and and whipped up a list of activities first timers in morocco might enjoy. The Riad is in the heart of the residential area of the Medina so you really got a good feel of how the locals lived, but behind the walls is one of the most gorgeous properties I have ever visited. Extremely well designed with a a mixture of traditional Moroccan and contemporary style.
Damien and Rebecca both made our stays, every morning they would welcome us by name and would arrange any thing that needed to be done and checked how the previous day events went. They even provided us with personal cell phones just in case we ran into any issues or got lost in the Medina. It really felt like you were their guest but with all the privacy you need. All the workers at the hotel were amazing and would do almost anything you needed, and would walk to you to Medina the first time so you wouldn't get lost.
The rooms were amazing, as we had the Guipard Suite which had a private rooftop terrace with hot tub. The morning breakfast was also amazing and would recommend having Mama cook you a dinner and have the staff set up a aromatic dinner within the Riad.
All in all, this truly was an experience neither my wife and I would ever forget and the first place would recommend to anyone visiting Marrakesh. While the Riad was amazingly beautiful, Damien, Rebecca and their staff is really what made it truly special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech