We stayed at the Riad Noir D'Ivoire for 3 nights and attended a friend private party. It was truly a wonderful experience. First of all the location is great. In the middle of the Medina you can walk everywhere. The staff was very kind and helpful. You have in this Riad everything you can think of, a pool, a spa, a library, a lovely bar, a shop.They have a delicious breakfast with a wonderful home made yougourt. The atmosphere is very special, very cosy and intimate. The room are very spacious and nicely decorated.
We highly recommend the Riad Noir D'Ivoire, it worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech