We stayed for 4 nights and this place managed to exceed our expectations despite being ranked number one on this site.
Its run by lovely people who genuinely could not do more for you.
The breakfasts were lovely, the best mint tea we had during our stay. (we had many )
It was not difficult to find our way to and from the Riad , but you are lent a mobile phone to call them if you get lost or need any help in any way. (we never used it in 5 days)
The staff will also escort you to any local restaurants or shops.
Marrakech is lovely, welcoming, and a fascinating place but I believe we enjoyed the experience more from staying at the Noir d'Ivoire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech