My wife and I went to Marrakech for her 40th birthday. We took a 3 night break and wanted to find a Raid that could deliver the feeling of Moroccan culture but also a sense of total luxury and calm - this place does this to perfection.
The location was a little daunting when we first arrived as we winded down back streets to a door in a wall - but when the door opened was like a Dr Who experience as we were brought into another world.
The team running the Riad are perfect. Rebeca and Damien are knowledgeable and caring to say the least and really made us feel that we were the only guests there - nothing was ever too much trouble. Even before we arrived I had them running around organising surprises for my wife - they could not have been more helpful.
The balance of help/service to leaving you alone was spot on - the staff were only there when you needed them - but they were always there when you needed them.
We stayed in the Camel suite which I can say was fantastic. The decoration of the room, as with the Riad itself, was meticulous that made it a joy to spend time in the room.
There were many touches that made this a perfect stay, to name a few - Champagne, Breakfast on the Terrace, The Cats, Cous Cous (the Donkey) taking the hard load with our luggage, the Spa...........
The location, although it takes you a day to get your bearings, is really good. Its a 10 minute walk to the Souk and 15 minutes walk to the main square in one direction and a 10/15 minute walk to the new town/gardens in the other direction.
Do not hesitate to recommend - unless you want to slum it then you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech