Its all been said before if you read the reviews but this is a really amazing place, I would describe this Riad as your own mini Alahmbra the great Moorish palace of Granada. The design and interior are truly stunning, no pictures can really capture the style and essence of the place.
The staff are delightful and are some of the nicest people I have met on my travels, the level of service second to none but still maintaining a cool laid back ambience that lets you feel at home.
Rebecca and Damien at front of house provide all the information you could require to enjoy your time in the Medina form great restaurants and Bars to a full days itinery.
Nothing is too much trouble they really want you to have a great time.
Returning to the Riad after dark is like stepping back several centuries through the narrow streets. You know when you open the door to the Riad there is a warm welcome and drinks by the open fire with a couple of the Riads Cats for company.
Food at the Riad was excellent from the delightful breakfast served on our roof terrace to a romantic meal set up especially in the Library on a chilly December night it was magical.
Marrakech Medina is wonderful try and ignore some of the bad press and embrace the place it can be chaotic,noisy and sometimes alarming but there is a real energy about the place.
If you get lost in the medina keep a few dirahms in your pocket and you will soon find someone to help, always be polite and learn a few french or arabic words and if in doubt always smile its an international langauge but most of all have fun.
I hope the development of Marrakech does not change the place it really is a great place to visit, the people friendly and engaging.
We will return to the Riad without doubt but i also want to discover more about Morroco and the berber people.
Great Riad, Great city, Great people really sad to leave the place which i thought i would never say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech