Not only is the Riad beautiful to the eye but the staff are amazing too. I spent a great four nights there relaxing by the fire, having lunches on the beautiful roof terrace and breakfast in bed. Since it was my birthday the management and staff ensured that I had a birthday to remember, I can't thank them enough. I am sure my holiday to Marrakech would not have been as special had we not stayed there, whatever you need and whatever questions you have the staff at the hotel where there to help you and guide you through your holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech