“First class”
Review of Riad Noir d'Ivoire

Riad Noir d'Ivoire
Ranked #9 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We chose this hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I am so glad we did as we have just had a fantastic few days. We were really looked after and were given good advice where to eat and where to visit. Nothing was too much trouble with very friendly staff who would go out of their way to help you. Found the whole experience very stress free and relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2012
There are newer reviews for Riad Noir d'Ivoire

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Sometimes you a read review on Trip Advisor and think....wow could it really be that great? Well I decided to take my wife here for our 10th wedding anniversary and it was absolutely fantastic!! From the moment we were welcomed into the riad by Rebeca and Damien everything was perfect. Rebeca had organised a romantic dinner in our room on our first night as well as a hamman and relaxing message to set the mood...

The great thing about the riad is the serenity - a pleasant escape from the madness of the Marrakech streets and souks. Whether your having breakfast by the pool or dinner in the library there just seems to be a level of privacy about the riad.

The staff are extremely friendly, ensuring that all your needs are catered for. Damien and Rebeca will go out of there way to ensure whatever activity you choose will be pefect.

If you get the chance - stay in the Panther room - you will not be dissapointed! Also make sure you try the Mojito with fresh mint - awesome!!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Riad Noir d'Ivoire earlier this month (November 2012). We were there for two nights and three days (we were taking the overnight train to Tangier from Marrakech, and the managers let us use our room for the whole day even though we wouldn't be staying the third night).

The service was stellar, starting right away with our airport pickup. The managers, Rebecca and Damien, had arranged to have the driver take us to the train station so we could buy tickets for that night train I mentioned above. Then we entered the kasbah walls and our bags were taken to Cous Cous the donkey, who shuttled them the rest of the way.

The accommodations were well-appointed and more luxurious than my wife and I are used to, and the service could not have been better. There was always someone available and happy to help with whatever we needed. We were happy to explore Marrakech during the days and nights we were there--with some excellent tips on food and route-planning from the riad staff--and we felt comfortable knowing we had a Noir d'Ivoire cell phone in case we got lost (which we did, once, but we quickly found our way with help from the staff).

I have to make special mention of the incredible breakfasts, which came included with the price of the room. Not only was the service impeccable, but the food was outstanding as well, and there was plenty of it. We also ate dinner at the riad on our last night there, just before taking a taxi to the train, and that was just as good as the breakfast.

My wife and I think Riad Noir d'Ivoire earned this five-star rating, so we're happy to give it.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I cannot recommend this Riad highly enough. From the moment you walk in you immediately feel relaxed and welcomed. The interior is less like a hotel and more like a beautiful home. The staff were all incredibly charming and helpful guiding us as to where to go and what to see in Marrakech. As a result, this made our trip very special. If I go back to Marrakech this is the only place I would consider staying..

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My hubby and I were absolutely bowled over with EVERYTHING about this place. I booked this for a birthday present and bearing in mind that he likes his privacy, decided to go for the number 1. Well, if its privacy you want, I think we spoke to another couple on our day trip out but we really felt there was nobody else around. Before we left, we had all these ideas about excursions but upon arrival, completely chilled and spent so much of our time just completely recharging our batteies amid this haven.
We stayed in the panthere room which does have its own terrace and I would advise anyone going, to book this if their budget allows. Breakfast was served when we wanted in wherever place we wanted so the terrace was always the choice.The room was exactly as the pictures and the staff were attentive,polite and not too in your face.Loved the zany Damien who organised our trips and restaurants out and seemed to understand my husbands needs when it came to food!¬!!!!
I must say, all in all, this has been our favourite weekend trip away and that is down to having the most amazing experience at the Riad. Thank you to all for making it so worthwhile

Room Tip: All the rooms have their advantages but the suites have their own terrace with jacuzzi!!
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had such a brilliant time on our stay at Riad Noire D'voire. It truly is DELUXE and deservedly number one.

Decor is tasteful and fantastic, but it's the service and their attention to detail that really makes the difference. Damian and Rebecca looked after us from the moment we arrived, with some complementary champagne and help putting together a lovely itinerary for our trip.

Everywhere they recommended was excellent and really worth knowing about. In Morocco you could be easily jostled into average or poor places by the locals.

Yes the Riad is more expensive than most but when we received our bill, any little extras we'd had we're very reasonable.

I couldn't find a single fault with the place, it's like staying in your very own palace. There are only 9 rooms and as such you rarely bump into other guests.

A totally brilliant romantic get away.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was mu third trip to Marrakech and my boyfriends first and all the places we have stayed in have been lovely, but this is the one we shall come back to. It is exactly like the photos - stylish, elegant, romantic, and the treatment afforded by Rebecca and Damian makes each guest feel like a family member and nothing is too much trouble.