This was our fourth trip to Marrakech and all the places we have stayed in have been lovely, but this is the one we shall come back to time and again. It is exactly like the photos - stylish, elegant, atmospheric, and the treatment afforded by Rebecca and Damian makes each guest feel like a treasured family member. Nothing is too much trouble and everything can be arranged - with a smile. The hamman is of an extremely high standard and the massage probably one of the best I have had to date. The housekeeper took us into the medina and haggled on our behalf for spices, a table was set up at the last minute for dinner when we decided the Riad was too beautiful and comfortable at night to bother leaving for an outside restaurant.... we are already booking our return flights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech