The Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a truly lovely, stunning and warm haven in the bustling city of Marrakech. We were there with our 2 boys, 11 and 15 who loved it just as much as we did. The staff is wonderful and add to the peaceful environment with their quiet zen-like approach to highly efficient service. My husband and I had a lovely suite with a private roof top terrace and jacuzzi - just the thing for a few days away, while the boys had a great room in the other part of the riad. Perfect degree of separation and togetherness.
We can't say enough positive comments about Daniel and Rebecca, their ideas on trips, restaurants and over all enthusiastic recommendations were very helpful to making our short family trip a success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech