We were first time travellers to Morocco, so thought we should stay at an extra special place. Well - Riad Noir d'Ivoire did not disappoint, it far exceeded our expectations. Upon ‘arrival’, and arrival meaning being guided through the Medina with our ‘porter’ couscous the Donkey, we arrived at the Riad to have the warmest and friendliest greeting by the lovely and charming Ariane.
Ariane was such a charming host, nothing was too much trouble, and so perceptive of everything we would want, even helping us (she actually sent someone to buy them for us) buy bus tickets to Essouria. All he staff were in fact where extremely helpful & pleasant.
Our room was the Zebra room, which was so serene and peacefully, we really, really felt we could relax and we certainly did, especially in a place like Marrakech, where to outside world can often feel a bit overwhelming, it was so lovely to come back to our Riad and have a dip in the lovely pool.
We also had dinner at the Riad one evening, which was very, very good. In short we would not hesitate to stay at Riad Noir d'Ivoire, and would recommend it highly. We honestly felt it was like a home away from home! Thank-you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech