Damien and Ariane are the perfect hosts. We we met on arrival and given a tour of the beautiful Riad. We ate at the Riad the first night and the food was excellent, and we had a good choice of wine " gerard deparduex" vineyard marroco very good. Damien helped plan our first excursion in to the souks and provided someone to show us the way in and out of the allyes to make sure we could get back, we had a mobile phone for emergencies which allayed my fears of getting lost!. The suite we had was excellent, calm peacefull and at night the babbling of the water soothed us off to a good nights sleep. Once accustomed to the amount of people the souks aren't that difficult. Marrakech was a surprise we have been to India several times and expected Marrakech to be on the same lines, but we were surpridsed at how clean and well maintained the city is. Would we come back most definatly yes, but would like to go into the mountains as well. Top tip try and get an apple from the airport before you leave or stop and buy a carrot on the way to the riad as a thank you to Couscous the donkey who works hard in the heat lugging all your luggage every day.He loves it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech