My review will not be able to do Riad Noir d'Ivoire justice. It was absolutely perfect in every way. The ambiance, the rooms, the staff, the food...all superb! We were a family of 4 ( 2 adults and 2 teenage girls). The Riad was a perfect place to come back and relax after a busy day in the medina. Ariane, who is the manager, is a pure delight and very knowledgable with regards to the city and culture. Her coworker Damien, was equally helpful and so enthusiastic. They are always available to assist in anyway needed. The Hammam at the Riad is outstanding. It was a first and hopefully not last. My teenage daughters were also impressed and enjoyed every moment. The staff even had a beautiful local woman come to the Riad to do Henna designs for us. Book this Riad if you would like a perfect experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech