We decided to go to Marrakech, after hearing so many great stories, to celebrate my husband's 30th Birthday. We already had accommodation booked for 3 nights elsewhere in Marrakech (a large hotel in the La Palmeraie area) but due to the way the flights fell we needed to find something for one night. We wanted to try staying in a traditional riad and came across the Riad Noir d'Ivoire through Tripadvisor . I was thrilled when I realised they had availability and just hoped that the reviews I had read were to be.
Our stay at the Riad Noir d'Ivoire although short was magical and memorable!
We cannot say enough about how excellent the service is. Jill the owner and Damien the manager make you feel incredibly welcome and provide a 1st class personal service. But it doesn't stop there... All staff are very friendly and cannot do enough to make all guests feel welcome. They clearly enjoy working at the riad which is a rare find!
The decor of the riad is beautifully tasteful and despite the riad being surrounded by the mad streets of Marrakech (prefect location btw) it is a real oasis inside.
We are well travelled and have stayed at a number of luxury hotels so have become quite picky travellers over the years but Riad Noir d'Ivoire is up there with the few that have impressed us.
This is one of those few places where it looks great on the website but is even better is real life! Cannot recommend enough...we only wish we could have stayed for longer but we will certainly be returning again.
Restaurants to check out include Bo Zin, Kosy Bar and Nawama...oh and cocktails at the famous La Mamounia hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech