This is the most beautiful oasis of calm in the midst of the mayhem of old Marrakech. There are sumptuous interiors in a modern but essentially Moroccan style and our room was almost an apartment, with its own staircase and a lounge area looking down into the rear courtyard. The jacuzzi on our private roof terrace was the ultimate luxury. Candlelit dinner was waiting for us when we arrived and a guide sent out with us next day on our first venture into the medina, to point out the landmarks for finding our way back! Smiling service from all the staff, who looked after our every need. The riad has its own hammam bath and spa room, which is not to be missed. We recommend the full massage! Thank you Jill and Damien for making us so welcome and providing the perfect relaxing retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech