At the beginning I would like to say BIG THANK YOU to Samira, and all wonderful staff at Raid Nabila (hard workers always in shadow of the property). We couldn't find any information about what is available in Riad, but we found... Perfect service, towels changed every day, clean rooms and staff who were thinking well in advance for people staying in riad.I think you should know, what you expect at raid:
1. hot shower any time of the day,
2. if you will think of jump into the cool swimming pool, staff will bring you straight away clean towels,
3. if you need any help you will find straight away, because staff will take care of you.
Every question was well answered and you cannot ask for more... in this riad you will find all what you can expect! As a common issue you can find hard to find destination in Medina, but we found easy solution, download city maps 2go, and use them with your (FREE) GPS (smart phone applications). I will be pleased and honored to thank all staff at Riad, thank you for amazing time, but I do not know names of all people working there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and wellbeing await you in the Medina of Marrakech, at the heart of the Antique dealers’ souk. In the great tradition of ancient Moroccan architecture, the Riad Nabila offers you rooms, suites and lounges where you are able to relax, read or work and enjoy the cool air of the patios. The quality restaurant will cast a spell over you from breakfast to dinner, and top-of-the-range services accompany you discreetly throughout your stay helping you to find your way around the city and providing you with a multitude of attentive details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Riad Nabila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Nabila Marrakech