$402
Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$171
$154
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$190
$157
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
$89
$74
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$541
$427
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $526/night.

Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
  • Pool
$1,045
$1,013
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,397/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2009

I highly recommend Riad Khabia. Julien came to meet us when we couldn't find the riad, although it is very easy to find once you know where it is! Rooms are lovely and there is plenty of space to relax.

Please be aware that they prefer you pay in cash, so make sure you have enough Dirhams before you get there! We had trouble with ATMs all through Morocco so just be aware.

All in all a great place to stay! Very close to the main square and safe to walk at any time of night.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Having decided to travel to marrakech by myself, being a woman and being a bit frightened by others for this decision of mine i was looking on the internet for a riad that would be located next to all the sights but most importantly that the owners could provide some assistance. In all the reviews of riad khabia everyone was mentioning the owners and how helpful they were so i was very dissapointed when i was looking for rooms over the internet and they had no vacancies for when i was going to travel. Until i started looking for a room for two!!!!!! Be aware of this detail. It shows no vacancies for a single room but it had a double and it was worth booking it. This riad is located next to all the sights, so i could walk by myself day or night. I had read on this site that it was tricky to find it the first time but i had no problem at all finding it with the directions they provide on their site. The roadworks mentioned in another review have stopped now so the riad was very calm and it was very relaxing to sit at the terrace in the evening, look at the birds flying and listenin to the prayer. After the long walks in the noisy and (we must admit it) dirty city it was nice to return to the riad and know that everything is clean and the food... safe! But what was most valuable for me and this is why i am recommending this riad is the assistance from the owners. Julian will go out of his way to help you and especially if you are travelling alone it really makes things more relaxed and enjoyable to know that there is someone you can trust to help you out (by words and actions) and also suggest to you places that are not on guides. It was like having a friend! I had a wonderful time and i definetely feel indebted to the people who recommended this riad.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2009

My daughter and I had great holiday in Marrakech staying at the Riad Khabia. Its a beautiful and peaceful riad located in a quiet side road near the Badii Palace. Thanks to this great location is so easy to find your way back! The riad is only a 5 minute walk from the medina and 10 minutes from the Jemaa El Fna Place with many shops and restaurants along the way.
Julien and his mum were very friendly and helpful and looked after us so well, we felt like a part of the family! They gave us many useful tips on local customs and where to eat and what to see. On our first day Julien gave us a guided tour of the area and found us a very nice vegeterian/vegan restaurant (not an easy task in Marrakech), the Earh Cafe (its half way between the riad and the famous Jemaa El Fna - the food was great).
Breakfast on the rooftop, beautiful clean room, friendly atmosphere, great hosts...what else can I say...just a magical place to spend your holiday.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2009

The owner Julian is so helpful. the rooms and the whole riad are just gorgeous. the swimming pool is the perfect way to relax after a busy day in the souks and the whole place is so quiet and peacefull you cant help but be relaxed in a crazy city like marrakesh.

The rooms were huge and luxurious - i felt like princess.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mailjulz
Reviewed April 25, 2009

A friend recommended Riyad Khabia to me and I must say that I was not the least bit disappointed! The Riad is very comfy, quiet and neat place that I always loved to come back to after a hectic and stressful day in the souks of Marrakesh. The Riyad is located south of the famous square, roughly a five minute walk through the souks. Granted, when I stayed there, the utility guys had torn open the sidewalk. But that was only a strip of maybe 30 meters - and it didn't bother me at all. Inside the Riyad, I never heard any utility work. And, on a slightly different note, if you're expecting impeccable sidewalks, Morocco is definitely not the country to travel to. Riyad Khabia is run by an incredibly nice and helpful family from France. They made us feel like family without being intrusive - it was just nice to have people around who shared their knowledge of the region and took an interest in your experiences. And when it comes to the rooms: look at the pictures on the Riyad's Website - that's what they really look like, they're not showing superior class or anything altered... When I come back to Marrakesh, I'll again stay @ Riyad Khabia.

• Stayed: March 2009